Canada HelpsCanada Helps

Wildlife Agencies


Need help with an injured or sick wild bird, deer, or other wild animal? Found an abandoned fawn or seal? Please contact the following wild life experts immediately and follow their instructions.

CAWES can find people to transport injured and sick animals/birds, and can help pay for transportation costs. The people at these wildlife rescue organizations will be able to give you immediate expert advice.


Critter Care (Fawns & Small Mammals):
481 – 216th St., Langley, BC

Wildlife Rescue (Birds & Small Mammals):
5216 Glencarin Dr., Burnaby, BC
604-526-7275 (7 days a week, 10am to 4pm)

Marine Mammal Rescue (Seal Pups & Other Marine Life):
604-258-SEAL (7325)